22nd August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Does University of Patna provides M.Phil English in distance mode? What is the criteria of admission?

I want to pursue M.Phil in English from University of Patna in distance education mode. Does University of Patna provides this course? What is the criteria of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Distance MPhil(English) in Delhi?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Phil in English Literature through distance mode?
  3. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  4. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  5. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India
  6. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  7. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  8. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  9. How to get admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University as part time for English course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  11. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  12. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  14. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  16. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  18. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
23rd September 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does University of Patna provides M.Phil English in distance mode? What is the criteria of admission?

Yes, M.Phil in English is definitely available from University of Patna in distance mode. You need to apply, when there is a notification by the university on a prescribed format.

You need to have at least a masters degree with 55% marks in PG degree to become eligible. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?