14th February 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D admission, being an OBC candidate with 53% marks in PG degree?

Now I have completed PG level from RBU University with at least my final mark 53% (OBC candidate) is possible to admission Ph.D course? Please inform me on my email [email protected]

14th February 2017, 09:01 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D admission, being an OBC candidate with 53% marks in PG degree?

Yes, you are eligible to study PHD course before that choose from which University you are going to study.

And also prepare for the Synopsis and Thesis for which topic you are going to study PHD course.

At the time of admission, Thesis should be submitted in the college and explained in detail.
15th February 2017, 12:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D admission, being an OBC candidate with 53% marks in PG degree?

To pursue PhD, a candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree for general candidate and for a candidate who is other than general like OBC/SC/ST minimum marks required is 50% in Master's degree. You have scored 53% and you belong to OBC category so you are eligible to apply for PhD course.
15th February 2017, 10:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for Ph.D course after the completion of your Post Graduation course with 53% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
18th February 2017, 09:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I have completed PG level from RBU University with at least my final mark 53% (OBC candidate) is possible to admission Ph.D course? Please inform me on my email [email protected]
You are belongs to OBC category but you masters degree marks below 55% so you are not eligible for Ph.D course. Marks relaxation is no provided for OBC candidates.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
28th December 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join PhD in law after getting 53percent in law from national law school distance
24th January 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join PhD in English literature after getting 53 percent in Mphil and I belong to OBC
10th March 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What percentage required for obc category for PhD programme
25th March 2019, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D.admission,being OBC candidate with 549 & 1 marks in P G
31st March 2019, 06:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can certainly apply for the Ph.d program.

You must have minimum 50% marks in your post graduate to apply for the examination.

You can apply for NET examination to get the admission.
1st July 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply Ph.D. admission being an ST candidate with 45 % marks in PG degree
24th March 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have done M. Sc in mathematics but I have got only 53% marks am I eligible to do mphill
7th May 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How much Marks obtained a OBC candidate for P.hd.in Master degree level?
11th May 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mphil admission, being an OBC candidate with 54.35 marks in PG degree?
11th May 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mphiladmission, being an OBC candidate with54.35 marks in PG degree
15th June 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR PHD IN JAIN UNIVERSITY AFTER COMPLETING MCOM WITH 53% MARKS AND I AM OBC
25th March 2022, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PhD if I have 58.4 % marks and have the gate and net clear in iits?
5th July 2022, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Obc non creamy layer p. G. 53/- l am PhD in Madras University admission eligible for Tamil litracher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?