11th October 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to study PhD in Ecology for MSc(Environmental Science) candidate?

Hello, I heard its the easiest subject to get PhD in. Is it so? I am doing MSc(Environmental Science). So, after my MSc I want to do PhD in Ecology. So, is that going to be easy? Kindly let me know asap.

12th October 2021, 09:51 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it easy to study PhD in Ecology for MSc(Environmental Science) candidate?

Yes,
Candidates who have completed MPhil or M.Sc with minimum 60%marks in aggregate and above from a recognized university.
13th October 2021, 01:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to study PhD in Ecology for MSc(Environmental Science) candidate?

It's a doctoral course of 3_5 yr duration, which is mainly concerned with field study
With theoretical and computational skills.

Eligibility
60% is required in last qualifying exam In some life science stream.

Admission is based on entrance/research proposal and interview.

Things become easy if you are interested and if you are not interested in what you are studying, then you will always find it difficult.
14th October 2021, 02:47 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

**Environmental Sciences(EVS) is an interdisciplinary subject where you have options to know much more interesting things from various fields.
+++
However, if you want to go for research then you have a lot of scopes.
+++
And,
if you can qualify JRF NET then you will have clear opportunity to be a part of IITs or IISC.
+++
Or, if you want a handsome fellowship then in foreign Universities, you have good scopes. (In India research fellowship is now

Or,
[If you do this for just a formality then you can't get a good job easily .
But many people tell you that there is lot of scope in private or govt sector but from my point of view in present time there is few job according to candidate .so if have any skill and proper knowledge then you may get job easily].
14th October 2021, 04:58 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you can easily study PhD in Psychology after completing Masters in Environmental Science.

Admission to PHD program shall be based on the students marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the respective department or school of the particular University.
Those who have valid score card of NET/SET/MPhil/JRF examination will be exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?