6th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it easy to study PhD in Education for M.Ed candidate?

Hello,
This subject has content on how the syllabus of our NCERT books was made by constitution makers. I heard its the easiest subject to get PhD in. Is it so? I am doing M.Ed. So, after my M.Ed I want to do PhD in Education. So, is that going to be easy?

13th July 2017, 05:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it easy to study PhD in Education for M.Ed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
This subject has content on how the syllabus of our NCERT books was made by constitution makers. I heard its the easiest subject to get PhD in. Is it so? I am doing M.Ed. So, after my M.Ed I want to do PhD in Education. So, is that going to be easy?

Candidates after completion of M.Ed can pursue PhD in Education. If the candidate is interested in doing research in the education, then it is easier for him to complete the PhD in Education. Based on individual skill and interest one can complete the research. Candidates after completion of M.Ed with at least 55% marks can apply for a PhD in Education. Admission to the course is done on the basis of an entrance examination and interview. PhD in Education program is available in various universities/colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?