11th January 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to study PhD in Education for M.Ed candidate?

Hello,

This subject has content on how the syllabus of our NCERT books was made by constitution makers. I heard its the easiest subject to get PhD in. Is it so? I am doing M.Ed. So, after my M.Ed I want to do PhD in Education. So, is that going to be easy?

12th January 2016, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to study PhD in Education for M.Ed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

This subject has content on how the syllabus of our NCERT books was made by constitution makers. I heard its the easiest subject to get PhD in. Is it so? I am doing M.Ed. So, after my M.Ed I want to do PhD in Education. So, is that going to be easy?
If you have completed Masters in Education then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Education.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?