23rd December 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)?

Hi,
I am doing Master's in Remote Sensing and GIS. I have done my B.A. Honours in Geography with 61% marks. Am I eligible for CSIR-NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  2. Is it possible to do Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS through correspondence?
  3. Scope of studying M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS
  4. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Remote Sensing & GIS) candidate in Chennai?
  6. Which subject to chose in NET 2016 exam having completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing & GIS?
  7. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  8. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  9. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  10. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  11. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  12. Job opportunities and salary after doing MSc in Geoinformatics
  13. Seat in SRM for M.Tech Remote Sensing & GIS engineering with 281 rank?
  14. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  16. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  17. Which are the universities offering masters in remote sensing and GIS in USA, Canada and Australia? I am doing B.E Geoinformatics
  18. How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?
31st December 2015, 10:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing Master's in Remote Sensing and GIS. I have done my B.A. Honours in Geography with 61% marks. Am I eligible for CSIR-NET?
You have completed Master's in Remote Sensing and GIS so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam in Earth Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

http://www.csirhrdg.res.in
9th February 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for Master's in Remote Sensing & GIS candidate who has complete B.A.(Geography)?

I AM BA HONS IN GEOGRAPHY, NOW IN WHICH COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY I CAN DO POSTGRADUATE IN REMOTE SENSING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?