22nd August 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Marketing

Hello Sir, I have done my MCom program and I am looking forward to doing a PhD program. Actually I want to become a permanent lecturer. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria for becoming a permanent lecturer in any university through a PhD program.

23rd August 2022, 11:27 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Marketing

°°° Getting a post in lecturering involves two major components academic qualifications and experience.

The bare minimum for getting a post in lectureing is an honours degree. The highest qualification that is preferred is PhD.
Working in the field you will be lectureing in is a pre requisite as is lectureing / teaching experience.
If you have qualified UGC NET exam entrance and if you have valid score card then start applying to various requirements for lecturers in government and
private colleges as and when the notifications are released.
24th August 2022, 12:16 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university through PhD Marketing

Candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candy also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.
31st August 2022, 04:49 PM
Mythreyi1990

1.The highest qualification is PHD
2.Post graduation with minimum of 55%.marks
3.Also appear in entrance of UGC NET
4.Duration of course is 3years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?