10th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligiblity for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university

I have done my MA Sanskrit,MA Dance and PhD.The PhD submission date was 24-12-2009,awarded in 2011.Do I have to pass the NET exam to become a permanent lecturer? I heard that it is not mandatory to pass the net exam for the PhD candidates who have submitted the thesis within 2009.Is it true?Please reply soon.Thank you

Related Questions:
22nd May 2014, 01:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligiblity for becoming a permanent lecturer in the university

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know the eligibility for becoming a lecture in University. So I am going to tell you about your problem and give you the information as per your requirement for the eligibility of a teacher.

So for becoming a teacher In any university the candidate must have qualified the entrance examination of UGC NET exam which called as National Eligibility Test and this exam was fully controlled or Conducted by UGC as called as University Grants commission so this is the fundamental or the basic qualification need to be a lecturer in any university. So then comes to age issue the age is doesn't matter for a lecturer to be in any college or university to be appointed.

So you can apply in any age for the lectureship in any college or university and then comes the education qualification issue the candidate must have doing there master degree in any known or repudiated university with a specialization subject. And also get a minimum of mark 55 percentage of mark in that course in master degree. so that he can be a lecturer in any university and apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?