4th June 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology at Madras University for M.Sc Dietetics and Applied Nutrition candidate?

I have completed M.Sc Dietetics and Applied Nutrition with 9.5 CGPA on 10. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology at Madras University?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  4. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  6. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  7. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  13. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  16. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  17. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  18. Subjects to be chosen in Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics while applying for UGC exam?
30th July 2016, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology at Madras University for M.Sc Dietetics and Applied Nutrition candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc Dietetics and Applied Nutrition with 9.5 CGPA on 10. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology at Madras University?
You have completed M.Sc degree in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition, So you are eligible for Ph.D in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology at Madras University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?