22nd November 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to be chosen in Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics while applying for UGC exam?

Which subject I should select to do phd in nutrition and dietetics while applying for ugc exam? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  6. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  7. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  8. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  9. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  10. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  11. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  13. How can I apply for PhD from NIN?
  14. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  15. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  16. Eligibility to do correspondence PhD in Dietetics for PG Diploma holder?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
24th February 2023, 05:09 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Subjects to be chosen in Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics while applying for UGC exam?

If you are applying for the UGC-NET exam for Ph.D. in Nutrition and Dietetics, you should select the subject "Food Science and Nutrition" for the exam. This subject includes various topics related to nutrition and dietetics such as nutritional biochemistry, clinical nutrition, community nutrition, food microbiology, food processing, and food safety. You can find the detailed syllabus for the UGC-NET exam on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?