14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Physics from Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

18th August 2019, 03:19 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College are as follows:-
GATE
NET
JRF
JEST

Cutoff marks are different for every different entrance examination.
20th August 2019, 09:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in Physics from Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?
If you have qualify in CSIR NET exam in Physical Science, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Physics subject in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College.

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?