19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Commerce & Management) admission in Arunachal University of Studies?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Commerce & Management from Arunachal University of Studies. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

22nd August 2019, 09:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Commerce & Management) admission in Arunachal University of Studies?

The eligibility to study PhD in Commerce & Management at Arunachal University of Studies is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant subject or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.arunachaluniversity.ac.in
22nd August 2019, 11:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Commerce & Management) admission in Arunachal University of Studies?

The minimum eligibility required to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Arunachal University of studies is Post graduation relevant subject with minimum 55% Mark's from a recognized university.

You can check the website www.arunachaluniversity.com
22nd August 2019, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Commerce & Management from Arunachal University of Studies. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Eligibility to get PhD(Commerce & Management) admission in Arunachal University of Studies:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?