19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Design) in IIITDM Jabalpur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Design from IIITDM Jabalpur. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

22nd August 2019, 06:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Design) in IIITDM Jabalpur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Design at IIITDM, Jabalpur. Admission selection will be on the basis of the written test and interview which is conducted by the university.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in relevant subject with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate or a CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on the scale of 10.00 is required at the Master's level qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitdmj.ac.in
22nd August 2019, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Design) in IIITDM Jabalpur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Design from IIITDM Jabalpur. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Candidates who have completed masters degree in Design from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Design. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.CET (Depends on University)

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?