19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Commerce & Management from Arunachal University of Studies. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

22nd August 2019, 11:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Commerce & Management) in Arunachal University is 4.

The admission to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Arunachal University is through National Eligibility Test and Graduate Aptitute Test of Engineering. You must have a valid score card from any of the above mentioned examination.

You can check the website www.arunachaluniversity.com
22nd August 2019, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Commerce & Management from Arunachal University of Studies. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?
There are 4 seats are available for PhD course in Commerce & Management in Arunachal University.

GEN-2
OBC-2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?