10th October 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MJMC course. I am interested to do my PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication from Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th October 2019, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MJMC course. I am interested to do my PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication from Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program.

Entrance exam to study Ph.D(Journalism and Mass Communication) is UGC NET JRF exam.

There are no age criteria.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
15th October 2019, 07:55 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University?

Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar University are:-

Aspirants should be completed Master's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from any recognised University.

Aspirants should have obtained a minimum score of 55% in Master's degree.

M.Phil degree is also acceptable.

Aspirants also need to have cleared the National Eligibility Test.

Age limit - No age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?