14th January 2021, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies. So, I just want to know which entrance exam I have to pursue for this particular PhD program admission in this university? Also let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission.

18th January 2021, 12:04 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score.

Applicant have to go through counseling procedure of GATE examination to secure admission.

Applicant must have minimum score of 6 CGPA in BTech and minimum 70 percentile to secure admission.
18th January 2021, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by an interview. The candidates who have already qualified UGC-NET will be exempted from the test. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.baddiuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?