29th January 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmaceutics) admission in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Pharmaceutics from Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

25th February 2019, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmaceutics) admission in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy?

You need to have an M.Pharma in pharmaceutics from a recognised pharmacy college with a minimum of 55% marks. If you belong to any reserved category then you can avail 5% relaxation for admission. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

If you have qualified GPAT then you will be exempted from the entrance exam or written exam stage. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview stage. You need to perform well to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?