11th March 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceutics in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?

Hello, I am interested to join Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy for doing PhD program in Pharmaceutics. I am an M.Pharma postgraduate. I have applied for Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy PhD entrance exam. I have also applied for CSIR-NET Chemical Sciences. I would like to know that if I fail in GIP entrance and qualify in CSIR-NET the I get admission in GIP for mentioned course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  2. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Topics to choose in Life Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) postgraduate? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  7. Can I be eligible to write CSIR exam after doing Ph.D? I am studying M.Pharmacy 1st year in Pharmaceutics branch
  8. How to study PhD after M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  9. Research titles for PhD in pharmaceutics?
  10. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceuticals in NIPER through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  14. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in PhD Mathematical Sciences through CSIR-NET?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in PhD Life Sciences through CSIR-NET?
22nd April 2018, 06:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Pharmaceutics in Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?

Yes, definitely you can get admission at Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy for studying PhD course in Pharmaceutics after the completion of M.Pharma course through CSIR-NET as you are very much eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Pharma course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Pharmaceutics from Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?