1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Philosophy) admission in KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham?

I want to do PhD in Philosophy course from KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you!

9th September 2019, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Philosophy) admission in KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PhD in Philosophy course from KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Philosophy from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
11th September 2019, 10:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Philosophy) admission in KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;7077068]I want to do PhD in Philosophy course from KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you![/QUOTE

The candidates that are interested for apply for this PhD(Philosophy) admission in KJ Somaiya Bhartiya Sanskriti Peetham have to hold both master as well as bachelor level degree in Philosophy or its related specialization from a recognized university. Minimum of 55% in the master degree are accepted as cut off. For more details please visit the official website ->Click Here .

Contact Information:
K. J. SOMAIYA BHARATIYA SANSKRITI PEETHAM
Phone numbers- 022 21020306, 21027265
E-mail address- [email protected]
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?