7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

9th September 2019, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Saheed Mahilal Institute is CSIR NET JRF exam.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Pharmacy:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Saheed Mahilal Institute.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course
10th September 2019, 11:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Pharmacy) in Saheed Mahilal Institute is Post Graduation M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Pharmacy with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to the PhD(Pharmacy) in Saheed Mahilal Institute is on the basis of your scores in UGC- National Eligibility Test. The minimum cutoff required to clear the UGC- National Eligibility Test is 49%.

You cam check the website https://saheedmahilal.com/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 01:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get PhD (Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification - Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

Age limit - No age limit

Entrance examination - UGC-NET, JRF, GPAT, GATE, SLET, University Entrance Exam
11th September 2019, 10:30 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Post graduate degree holders in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for PhD in Pharmacy Saheed Mahilal Institute. 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC) is specified for candidates to apply for this admission test. Applicants can apply to the PhD in Pharmacy through their Entrance Scorecard conducted by the Saheed Mahilal Institutee

For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?