7th July 2023, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NET and SET exam

CAN I APPEAR OF SET AND NET EXAM IF I DO MY MBA FORM DISTANCE EDUCATION,
WILL COLLEGE WILL GIVE APPOINTMENT TO A LECTURER WHO HAS MASTER AS DISTANCE EDUCATION, I have completed my b.com full-time from ms Ramaiah college of the art science and commerce { affiliated to Bangalore University } and I have secured 74 %, but due to some family circumstances I will not be able to continue with my masters, so , I have decided to do my masters form distance education .
I am passionate about teaching I want to become a lecturer so before I take this step I want to confirm,
kindly inform which is the best UGC approved distance learning universities in MBA
is Annamalai university good ?? for distance MBA is there any better distance learning university ???
will any university or college give me the post of lecturer if I do my MBA in distance and have cleared my SET OR NET
regards
shubham singh

14th July 2023, 02:11 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET and SET exam

Eligibility:-

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Masters Degree OR equivalent examination from universities or institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
14th July 2023, 06:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NET and SET exam

The eligibility criteria for the National Eligibility Test (NET) and State Eligibility Test (SET) are as follows:-

Educational Qualification:-
Candidates must have a Master's degree or its equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognized university with at least 55% marks .

Age Limit:-
There is no upper age limit for NET. However, the upper age limit for SET is 35 years for general category candidates and 40 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

Nationality:-
Candidates must be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin who has been awarded a degree by a foreign university.

Language Proficiency:-
Candidates must have a working knowledge of English.

In addition to the above, candidates who are appearing for their Master's degree final examination are also eligible to appear for NET.

The NET and SET are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NET is a national-level exam, while the SET is a state-level exam. The NET is conducted twice a year, in June and December, while the SET is conducted once a year, in December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?