26th November 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue M.Ed after finishing B.Ed in Bengali?

I am a post graduate in Bengali with 53% marks. I completed my B.Ed. if I will complete M.Ed , Am I eligible for doing Ph.D? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

27th November 2015, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue M.Ed after finishing B.Ed in Bengali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a post graduate in Bengali with 53% marks. I completed my B.Ed. if I will complete M.Ed , Am I eligible for doing Ph.D? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
You have completed post graduation and B.Ed degree from a recognized university so you are eligible for M.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Ed course from a recognized university are eligible for M.Ed course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
27th November 2015, 11:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue M.Ed after finishing B.Ed in Bengali?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Ed after completion of B.Ed.

You are also eligible to pursue Ph.D after completion of masters degree course i.e.., M.Ed.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue M.Ed is that the candidate must have passed B.Ed with atleast 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

And the eligibility criteria required to pursue Ph.D course is that the candidate must have passed masters degree course with atleast 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?