8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Agriculture stream from Indian Agricultural Research Institute. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute?

12th September 2019, 02:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Agriculture stream from Indian Agricultural Research Institute. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program in Indian Agricultural Research Institute.

Entrance exam to study PhD(Agriculture) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute is CSIR NET JRF exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?