7th January 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc(Agriculture). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

14th January 2019, 09:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for BSc(Agriculture) student?

=> M.Sc. Agronomy or Master of Science in Agronomy is a postgraduate Agriculture course.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed a bachelor of science in agriculture from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Agronomy course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of examination in Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
15th January 2019, 04:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for BSc(Agriculture) student?

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for B.Sc (Agriculture) students are as follows:-
The candidate must have completed their 3 years Bachelor degree in science with Biology, Mathematics, Agriculture, Biotechnology or Chemistry with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised University or College.
15th January 2019, 09:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Agronomy) in Indian Agricultural Research Institute for B.Sc(Agriculture) student are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university in any of the stream or in that particular stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?