10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Economics) in Alagappa University?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Economics stream from Alagappa University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?

15th August 2019, 11:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Economics) in Alagappa University?

Doctor of Philosophy in Economics is a Doctorate Economics course. The required eligibility to pursue Ph.D. (Economics) in Alagappa University is the candidate should have passed post-graduation course in the respective field with at least 55% from a recognized university. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

** Educational Institutes

** Financing Companies

** Banking Sector

** Financial Dept. (Industry)

** Insurance Companies

** Stock Exchanges
20th August 2019, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Economics) in Alagappa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Economics stream from Alagappa University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Economics from Alagappa University:-

If you have completed masters degree in Economics with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Economics from Alagappa University.

UGC NET score card is essential for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?