1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Rural Development) from Alagappa University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

4th August 2019, 10:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

Eligibility to study PhD (Rural Development) in Alagappa University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Master’s degree in the relevant stream from a recognized University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master’s Degree.
Candidate must not have any backlog or compartment in any of the subject at PG.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
5th August 2019, 04:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Rural Development at Alagappa University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field and must have passed their academics with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of the written test and interview which is conducted by the university. The weightage of marks for the written test is 85% marks and 15% marks for the interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
5th August 2019, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Rural Development) from Alagappa University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Rural Development with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Alagappa University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card for admission in Alagappa University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?