10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Visual Arts) in International College for Girls?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Visual Arts) course, which is available in the International College for Girls? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

15th August 2019, 11:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Visual Arts) in International College for Girls?

The required eligibility to pursue Ph.D. (Visual Arts) in International College for Girls is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Ph.D. (Visual Arts) is 55%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance exam and personal interview.
20th August 2019, 12:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Visual Arts) in International College for Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Visual Arts) course, which is available in the International College for Girls? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
If you have completed masters degree in Visual Arts with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Visual Arts. There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?