22nd August 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Punjabi) course, which is available in the Delhi University? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 12:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?

Doctor of Philosophy in Punjabi is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Punjabi is 2 years. The required eligibility to pursue Ph.D. (Punjabi) in Delhi University is the candidate should have passed Master Degree course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Punjabi is 60%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Delhi University.
3rd September 2019, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Punjabi) course, which is available in the Delhi University? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Punjabi with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Delhi University.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?