7th September 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(Communication) in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore?

Hi, I am a student of MSc. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(Communication). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(Communication) in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore?

10th September 2021, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Communication) in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of MSc. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do MPhil(Communication). Can I know my eligibility to do MPhil(Communication) in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore?
You have completed M.Sc course, so you are eligible for M.Phil in Communication in Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.

If your post graduation degree marks in above 55% from a recognized University then you are eligible for M.Phil course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th September 2021, 01:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Communication) in Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore?

The eligibility to study MPhil in Communication at Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.hicas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?