30th July 2012, 08:16 PM
sammy95

Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? I am a commerce student with computer science without Maths

i am a commerce student with computer science and without maths. can i get admission in bca at psg college of arts and science, coimbatore

26th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? I am a commerce student with computer science without Maths

kavitha-8643870613-i am a commerce student with computer science and without maths. can i get admission in bca at psg college of arts and science, coimbatore[/QUOTE]
8th March 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? I am a commerce student with computer science without Maths

Hello sir/madam, I'm a student of class 12th commerce. We had a choice between I.P(Informatics Practices) and Mathematics. From that I chose I.P since I'm alot interested in computer. So my question is can I take BCA in PSG Arts & Science Coimbatore without maths? And how much % should I score in order to get admission in it?
11th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? I am a commerce student with computer science without Maths

excuse me...sir /madam,...plz give me solution...i am more confused...i'm a student of class 12th computer science.i had completed my 12 th with 661 mark.....but i have more intrested to study bca in psg college... can i join in psg college..can i able to get bca admission in psg college??!!!!!
27th May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,
i completed my diploma course (computer engineering) can i join bca course???
11th March 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?