22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for NET after PG degree in distance mode?

Sir, I am appearing in PG MA in Sanskrit Part II from the University of Burdwan, Directorate of Distance Education through Distance Mode and My Graduation BA in Sanskrit Honours Completed with 46% from the university of Burdwan. Will I be eligible for next NET exam after doing PG MA In Sanskrit by Distance Mode from Burdwan university Directorate Distance Education. Please Inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBA after doing degree in distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc in Distance Mode with 65%?
  4. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  5. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
  7. Can I apply for NET if done NET through distance mode?
  8. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  10. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
  11. Is ME programme offered by Anna university approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  12. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam after finishing UG distance mode and PG from regular mode
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  15. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  16. Possibility to do M.Phil or Ph.D in Psychology for a 52 years candidate from Madras University?
  17. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  18. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
23rd October 2016, 12:39 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for NET after PG degree in distance mode?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you will be eligible for NET examination after the completion of your Post Graduation through distance mode, there is no problem in it.

The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
23rd October 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am appearing in PG MA in Sanskrit Part II from the University of Burdwan, Directorate of Distance Education through Distance Mode and My Graduation BA in Sanskrit Honours Completed with 46% from the university of Burdwan. Will I be eligible for next NET exam after doing PG MA In Sanskrit by Distance Mode from Burdwan university Directorate Distance Education. Please Inform me.
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam because your University is recognized by UGC.

I have attached a document regarding UGC approval for Burdwan University so please check it out.
23rd March 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for net exam of tourism after completion of my pg in distance mode under madurai kamraj University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?