14th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

29th September 2019, 04:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Ph.D. Biochemistry or Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry is a Doctorate Biochemistry course.

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the master degree to study Ph.D. (Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science is 60% for open and 55% for SC/ST category.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance exam and the duration of this course is three years.
29th September 2019, 11:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.
Eligibility to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?