19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Botany course in Sri Krishnadevaraya University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

22nd August 2019, 07:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Botany at Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be on the basis of SKURESCET (Sri Krishnadevaraya University Research Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.skuniversity.ac.in
23rd August 2019, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Botany course in Sri Krishnadevaraya University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?