10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Assam University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Commerce in Assam University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 12:02 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Assam University?

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Commerce in Assam university :

1.You should have completed Masters in commerce with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized university.

2.There is a entrance exam called CRET --combined research entrance test.

Through this you will shortlisted for interview .

So selection for the admission in Ph.d will be based on written examination and interview.
17th September 2019, 03:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Assam University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Commerce in Assam University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Assam University:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Commerce from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Commerce. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?