4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have given my mcom first year I just want to know whether I should go PhD after mcom. is it good or not???? Please give me idea what to do after mcom. It will be helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting to get the response on this.

5th September 2016, 11:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have given my mcom first year I just want to know whether I should go PhD after mcom. is it good or not???? Please give me idea what to do after mcom. It will be helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting to get the response on this.
If you have completed M.Com degree with 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

But you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

After completion of Ph.D course, you can get jobs in government sector like Assistant Professor and Researcher.
5th September 2016, 11:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can go for Ph.D course after the completion of your M.Com degree course, there is no problem in it.
It is a very wise decision to opt for Ph.D course after the completion of Post Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
So, you must go for the Ph.D course.
17th September 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my b com 8 years ago now I want to do m.com from IGNOU what should I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?