24th August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Dr. BR Ambedkar University for PhD(Commerce) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

28th August 2019, 12:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Commerce at Dr. BR Ambedkar University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university followed by the interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dbrau.org.in
29th August 2019, 04:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The eligibility to study Phd, commerce in Dr.BR Ambedkar University is given below:-

●Student must passed Masters in relevant field with minimum 55% from any recognized university or institute
listed under UGC/AIU are eligible for admission to the program.

●You will have to appear in entrance exam which is followed by interview.

●The qualifying marks for is different for students of different categories. And if you belong from reserved category you may get relaxation of marks in the entrance exam.

For more information tou may visit the following website thas is the official website of Dr.BR Ambedkar University.

http://www.dhrau.org.in/

Wish you all the best for future.
30th August 2019, 01:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Dr. BR Ambedkar University for PhD(Commerce) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Commerce with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?