16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Disaster Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Disaster Studies in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? I am interested in doing a PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

19th January 2021, 06:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Disaster Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?

The eligibility to study a PhD in Disaster Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in RAT (Research Aptitude Test) which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.tiss.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?