16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Disaster Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?

Respected Sir, I just want to know how I can secure admission in Tata Institute of Social Sciences for PhD program in Disaster Studies? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

19th January 2021, 06:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Disaster Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Disaster Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in RAT (Research Aptitude Test) which is conducted by the institute.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.tiss.edu by clicking on 'Admission' tab. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
19th January 2021, 11:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Disaster Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Disaster Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by personal interview .

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.tiss.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?