7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Health System Studies) from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  2. Course structure of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  4. Benefits of studying PhD Health System Studies
  5. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  8. Does Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai accepts NET JRF ranks for admission in research course? Cut off marks for it?
  9. Should I study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  10. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
  12. Which college will I get after scoring 58 marks in CET for MMS course?
  13. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  15. Microbiology graduate can apply for Masters in Public Health?
  16. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
  17. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  18. Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
15th September 2019, 03:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is the candidate must have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Ph.D. (Health System Studies) is 60%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score and personal interview. The duration of Ph.D. (Health System Studies) is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?