26th February 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya for PhD(Education) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

10th March 2019, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

You need to have post graduation in education field with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. They is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

Just make sure you apply for the admission when there is a notification by the concerned university. If you have got NET/SET/JRF scores then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?