2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya for BSc(Forensic Science). Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Course structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Fee structure of BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Details and course structure of PhD(Zoology) offered in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  7. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. How many PhD(Zoology) seats are available in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. List of universities that are UGC and NCTE approved in India
  11. How to get admission of my daughter in Guru Ghasidas University after completion of 12th Science?
  12. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?
  14. Any university approved by UGC?
  15. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  16. What is the procedure for M.Phil? Which university is preferable?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completing MA in English with 50.1%?
  18. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
3rd June 2018, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Forensic Science) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

You need to have class 12th qualification in science stream with biology as one of the subject. You must have at least 50% marks in aggregate to become eligible.

Age should not be above 22 years, but there is age relaxation available for those who belong to any reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?