26th February 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

I have an interest to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

12th March 2019, 12:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.
-> Yes, you must appear and qualify in the VRET entrance examination conducted by the by the university. Selection of the candidate to the PhD in Education is done on the basis of Vishwavidyalya Research Entrance test (VRET).

-> To be eligible for VRET entrance examination candidates must possess masters degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university.

-> Candidates can download the application form from the official university website www.ggu.ac.in.
14th March 2019, 03:08 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya?

The admission of prospective candidates to PhD course is done through VRET(Vishwavidyalaya Research Entrance Test). Application can be downloaded from the university website. The application form can be send to the university administration in both online and offline method. The syllabus of the exam is divided into two sections of which one section is related to research methodology and another section is related to core subject of the applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?