12th April 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Gautam Buddha University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Gautam Buddha University in the specialization of English. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

15th April 2019, 03:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Gautam Buddha University?

Eligibility to study Ph.D (English) in Gautam Buddha University are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have a master's degree in relevant discipline with the minimum percentage of 55% aggregate and 50% aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
There is no age bar to pursue this course.
15th April 2019, 08:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Gautam Buddha University?

** Ph.D. or D.Phil. English or Doctor of Philosophy in English is the Doctorate degree English course.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (English) in Gautam Buddha University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** You have to appear in the entrance and interview to study Ph.D. (English) in Gautam Buddha University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?