12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(English) in Gautam Buddha University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in English course in Gautam Buddha University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this college for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

28th April 2019, 11:48 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(English) in Gautam Buddha University?

Requirements to study PhD (English) in Gautam Buddha University:

1) Postgraduate degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.

2) Minimum 55% marks in the master's degree for general category candidates.

3) Minimum 50% marks in the master's degree for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
30th April 2019, 12:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(English) in Gautam Buddha University?

** Ph.D. or D.Phil. English or Doctor of Philosophy in English is a Doctorate degree English course.

** The required eligibility to get admission in Ph.D. (English) in Gautam Buddha University is the candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the master degree to study Ph.D. (English) in Gautam Buddha University is 60% for open and 55% for SC/ST category candidate.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis written examination so you should score good marks in the entrance to study Ph.D. (English) in Gautam Buddha University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?