20th October 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in the specialization of Forestry. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

23rd October 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya in the specialization of Forestry. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

Candidates with consistently good academic records with Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science with at least 65% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 out of 10.00 point scale from any recognized university preceded by Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science under 10+2+4 or 10+1+4 or 11+4 pattern are eligible to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates who have obtained three years Bachelor degree are not eligible for the PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?