29th July 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Rama University?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Nutritional Science) from Rama University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

3rd August 2020, 12:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Rama University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Nutritional Science at Rama University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in RUET (Rama University Entrance Test) followed by personal interview which is conducted by the university. There is no age bar to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ramauniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?