29th July 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD(Pathology) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Pathology) from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know how I can apply to secure admission for this PhD course at this university? Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

3rd August 2020, 11:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Pathology) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

The procedure to apply for a PhD in Pathology at Banaras Hindu University is by visiting the university website www.bhu.ac.in. Click on the admission tab and then on the entrance test portal. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.

The educational qualification required for the admission is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in RET (Research Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?