12th August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Rama University for studying PhD in Health Care Administration course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th September 2018, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Rama University for studying PhD in Health Care Administration course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Healthcare and Hospital Management in Rama University is a master’s degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized university. Eligible candidates are admitted to the PhD Healthcare and Management through Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) and by appearing for a formal interview conducted by the university. Interested candidates can contact the Rama University for more details. The Rama University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?