16th December 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?

Hello
I have completed my M.Sc in environmetal sciences
and i want to attend NET exam.
i want the syllabus of my subject for CSIR NET
and details to atten the NET exam?

17th December 2014, 06:48 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?

UGC-NET is offered for Environmental Science, not CSIR. If you want to appear NET for Environmental Sciences then you should apply for UGC-NET instead CSIR-NET. Candidates who have secured 55% in Master's degree are eligible to appear in UGC-NET-JRF. There is a 5% relaxation for ST/SC/OBC/PWD candidates. Candidates who are waiting for Master's degree result i.e.; appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for UGC-NET-JRF. There is a relaxation of 5% for Ph.D students.

UGC-NET for Environmental Science consist of two papers. Environmental Science Paper-II will consist of 50 questions(MCQs). Total marks of paper-II is 100.
Paper-III has two parts. Part-A & Part-B. Part-A consist of 10 short essay type questions with total of 160 marks. Candidates have to write essay for 300 words.
Part-B is compulsory to attempt. Part-B has questions of 10 units, candidates will have to attempt only one question and answer it in 800 words. Part-B is for 40 marks. So, total marks of papers-III is 200. That means, total marks of UGC-NET Environmental Science is 300. I have attached the syllabus of UGC-NET for Environmental Science.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC-NET Environmental Science Syllabus.pdf(499.2 KB, 319 views)
23rd November 2018, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?

I have done my BTech for environment engineering and I am doing my Mtech for environment engineering ,now if I want want to complete my PhD at CSIR- National Physical Laboratory , can I appear for net environment science? Is NET environment science is open for engineering students?
17th April 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.tech in civil engineering,now I am doing my M.tech in environmental engineering,If i want to do phD in Environmental Engineering what subjects I should select to apply in NET exam
24th January 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MSc in biotech, can i apply for ugc net for environmental scienece?
18th November 2021, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSc degree in agriculture chemistry and soil science, can I appear in UGC net environmental science?
And is there any problem for job application in environmental science like professorship or scientist or any other?
7th December 2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for msc in environmental science... And prepared for csir net exam.. Which subject I have choose for this exam... Life science or earth science... Tell me correct way plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?