20th April 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Rural Development) from Alagappa University Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

25th April 2019, 07:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

The Admission procedure to study PhD in Rural Development at Alagappa University is:-

==> Candidates can apply online through university website that is www.alagappauniversity.ac.in

==> Candidates need to also fill the Entrance exam form which is included in the application form.

==> Pay the application fee for all entrance programs it is Rs.500 for others and for SC/ST it is Rs.250. You can pay through credit/debit card or net banking.

==> Upload the scanned image of a photograph and signature and all the required documents.

==> Candidates need to give a valid Email-Id and mobile number for further communications.

You can also contact 04565-223111/223113, Email - [email protected]
26th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Development) in Alagappa University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Rural Development) from Alagappa University Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Admission to the PhD (Rural Development) in the Alagappa University is done through Pre-Registration PhD Program Entrance Examination and Interview. Those candidates who have passed Master’s Degree in Economics / Agricultural Economics / Sociology / Rural Economics / Management / Commerce / Anthropology / any related discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD (Rural Development) in the Alagappa University. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study PhD (Rural Development) in the Alagappa University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?